New Teen Driving Program Provides Practical Measures to Save Lives
- Teens with a Learners Permit will need 30 hours of seat time before attending our training.
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 19.
- Class Size – 45 Students,
- Classroom Benedictine Military School – 6502 Seawright Dr Savannah, Ga. 31406 in the cafeteria on Friday, 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- The Hands-On training Session will be at Groves High School – 100 Wheathill Road Garden City, GA. 31408
- Saturday, Morning session 8 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Saturday, Afternoon session 1 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Sunday, Morning session 8 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Cost $
Benedictine Military School Cafeteria
6502 Seawright Dr
Savannah, Ga. 31406
in the cafeteria Map
Directions to Hands-On Training Location
Directions to Groves High School
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date.
Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
Once you select the Training Session you would like to attend you are automatically registered for the classroom.
A completion certificate is given to each student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.
* A parent will need to attend both classroom and hands-on training to receive a completion certificate.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT AT