New Teen Driving Program Provides Practical Measures to Save Lives
- Teens with a Learners Permit will need 30 hours of seat time before attending our training.
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 19.
- Class Size – 45 Students,
- Classroom Benedictine Military School – 6502 Seawright Dr Savannah, Ga. 31406 in the cafeteria on Friday, 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM
- The Hands-On training Session will be at Groves High School – 100 Wheathill Road Garden City, GA. 31408
- Saturday, Morning session 8 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Saturday, Afternoon session 1 PM to 5:30 PM.
- Sunday, Morning session 8 AM to 12:30 PM.
- Cost $
Benedictine Military School Cafeteria
6502 Seawright Dr
Savannah, Ga. 31406
in the cafeteria Map
Directions to Hands-On Training Location
Directions to Groves High School
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date.
Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.