New Teen Driving Program Provides Practical Measures to Save Lives
- Teens with a Learners Permit will need 30 hours of seat time before attending our training.
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 19.
- Class Size – 60 Students,
- Classroom Ed Isakson/Alpharetta Family YMCA 7:00 PM till 9:30 PM
- The Hands-On training Session will be at Chattahoochee High School and has different times:
- Saturdays: Morning session will be 8:00 AM till 12:30 PM.
- Saturdays: Afternoon session will be 1:00 PM till 5:30 PM
Ed Isakson/Alpharetta Family YMCA
3655 Preston Ridge Road
Alpharetta, Ga. 3005
Directions to Hands-On Training Location
Chattahoochee High School,
5230 Taylor Road
Johns Creek, GA 30022
Directions From Alpharetta, GA to Chattahoochee High School:
- Head east on Jones Ave toward Haynes Bridge Rd 0.1 mi
- Take the 1st right onto Haynes Bridge Rd 0.2 mi
- Turn left at GA-120 E/Old Milton Pkwy Continue to follow GA-120 E 3.8 mi
- Continue onto State Bridge Rd 0.8 mi
- Turn left at Jones Bridge Rd 0.4 mi
- Take the 1st right onto Taylor Rd
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date. Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: