A behind the wheel program for teens, parents and new drivers: This is an 8 hour course designed and taught by police officers. This course is designed for teens and new drivers.
April 14, 2018.
- Any 15+ year old, with a valid learner or driver’s permit.
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 18.
- Our course includes both Classroom & In-Car Training. Once you select a In-Car session you are also registered for the Classroom.
Please note classroom and hands-on training will be held at two different locations. This allows us to offer more training sessions in the same weekend. Please select which training session you would like to attend, once Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning are Sold Out we will add Sunday afternoon.
We suggest your teen bring their vehicle for the In-Car Training.
- CLASS – (classroom) April 14, 8 AM to 10:30 AM
- A two-hour classroom covering laws important to teens and parents
- DISCUSSION COVERING IMPORTANCE OF VEHICLE MAINTENANCE.
- FIVE PRACTICAL EXERCISES BEHIND THE WHEEL TEACHING ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE.
- CLASSES FORMING NOW AND CLASS SIZE LIMITED.
- COST: $140.00
- In-Car Training, Saturday Afternoon, 11:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- In-Car Training, Sunday Morning, 8 AM to 12:30 PM, We will add when Saturday Sells Out
Northeast Church, 2001 Cherry Drive, Braselton, GA 30517
Hands-On Training Location
Hands-on Training at YEAR ONE, Braselton, Ga.
1001 Cherry Drive
Braselton, GA. 30517
PLEASE NOTE, BOTH NORTHEAST CHURCH AND YEARONE ARE IN THE SAME BUSINESS CENTER, CHURCH WILL BE TO THE LEFT.
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date. Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
Once you select the Training Session you would like to attend you are automatically registered for the classroom.
A completion certificate is given to each student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.
A parent will need to attend both classroom and hands-on training to receive a completion certificate.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: