A behind the wheel program for teens, parents and new drivers: This is an 8 hour course designed and taught by police officers. This course is designed for teens and new drivers.
December 27/28/29 (Classroom and In-Car Training will be at the Coweta County Fairgrounds)
December 12/15 (Sold Out)
November 7/10 (SOLD OUT)
Please join our Facebook page for additional dates for Newnan.
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR FILES, THIS WILL HELP WITH QUESTIONS FOR TIMES AND LOCATIONS, ONCE A DATE IS SOLD OUT WE WILL UPDATE INFO FOR NEW DATE.
- Any 15+ year old, with a valid learner or driver’s permit.
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 18.
- We ask that your teen have 30 hours behind the wheel before attending our class.
Once you select the In-Car Training Session You are Automatically Registered For The Classroom
- Class- December 27, 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM. Coweta County Fairgrounds
- A 2 1/2 hour classroom covering laws important to teens and parents.
- Discussion covering importance of vehicle maintenance.
- In-Car Training- December 27/28/29, at Coweta County Fair Grounds.
- Morning Session 7:45 AM to 12:15 PM
- Afternoon Session 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Friday Afternoon, December 27, SOLD OUT
- Saturday Morning, December 28, SOLD OUT
- Saturday Afternoon, December 28, SOLD OUT
- Sunday Morning, December 29, OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
- Sunday Afternoon, December 29, OPEN FOR REGISTRATION
- Five Practical exercises behind the wheel teaching critical skills,
- not to panic and go home alive.
- COST: $75.00 (Sponsored by Abby’s Angel Foundation)
Coweta County fairgrounds
275 Pine Rd,
Newnan, GA 30263
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date. Please call and email before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
Once you select the Training Session you would like to attend you are automatically registered for the classroom. Please print this page for your files for times and address. A completion certificate is given to each student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court
A parent will need to attend both classroom and hands-on training to receive a completion certificate.
* We ask that you print this page for your records, when this class is SOLD OUT, we will add a new date, which may be different times and location.
Click on the logo for more information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: