New Teen Driving Program Provides Practical Measures to Save Lives
November 23/24, 2019
Please join our Facebook page and share our information:
Hosted by, Rome City Police Department and Richard B. Russell Airport
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR FILES, THIS WILL HELP WITH QUESTIONS FOR TIMES AND LOCATIONS, ONCE A DATE IS SOLD OUT WE WILL UPDATE INFO FOR NEW DATE.
PLEASE NOTE: Saturday afternoon session has Sold Out, we are adding Sunday morning for IN-Car Training, for those who register you will attend Saturday Morning classroom and Sunday Morning for In-Car Training
- Teens with a Learners Permit will need 30 hours of seat time before attending our training
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 19.
- Course includes both Classroom and In-Car Training.
- Class Size – 45 Students,
- Classroom: Rome City Court, 5 Government Plaza, 8:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- The Hands-On training Session will be at Richard B. Russell Regional Airport.
- Hands-On Training:
- Saturday Afternoon, 12:30 PM to 5:00 PM (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday Morning, 8 AM to 12:30 PM
Rome City Court,
5 Government Plaza
Rome, GA 30161
Directions to Hands-On Training Location
Richard B. Russell Regional Airport,
304 Russell Field RD. N.E.
Rome, GA, 30165
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date. Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
Once you select the Training Session you would like to attend you are automatically registered for the classroom.
A completion certificate is given to each student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.
A parent will need to attend both classroom and hands-on training to receive a completion certificate.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: