New Teen Driving Program Provides Practical Measures to Save Lives
Next class: December 30/31
This will be Classroom and In-Car Training.
Please join our Facebook page and share our information:
Hosted by, Rome City Police Department and Richard B. Russell Airport
- Teens with a Learners Permit will need 30 hours of seat time before attending our training
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 19.
- Course includes both Classroom and In-Car Training.
- Class Size – 45 Students,
- Classroom: Rome City Court, 5 Government Plaza, Rome, GA 30161
8:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- The Hands-On training Session will be at Richard B. Russell Regional Airport.
- Hands-On Training: Richard B Russell Airport
- Saturday Afternoon, 12:30 PM to 5:00 Registration Open
- Sunday Morning, 7:45 AM to 12:15 PM
- Sunday Afternoon, 1:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Classroom Location: Rome City Court, 5 Government Plaza, Rome, GA 30161
Directions to Hands-On Training Location
Richard B. Russell Regional Airport,
304 Russell Field RD. N.E.
Rome, GA, 30165
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date. Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
Once you select the Training Session you would like to attend you are automatically registered for the classroom. We will also send you a email confirmation requesting who will be attending.
A completion certificate is given to each student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.
A parent will need to attend both classroom and hands-on training to receive a completion certificate.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: