A behind the wheel program for teens, parents and new drivers: This is an 8 hour course designed and taught by police officers. This course is designed for teens and new drivers.
February 17/18, 2018
THANK YOU to Children’s of Alabama and Talladega Superspeedway for your support.
- Any 15+ year old, with a valid learner or driver’s permit.
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 18.
Please note classroom and hands-on training will be held at two different locations. This allows us to offer more training sessions in the same weekend. Please select which training session you would like to attend, once Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning are Sold Out we will add Sunday afternoon.
We suggest your teen bring their vehicle for the In-Car Training.
Classroom, February 17, 2018, 8:00 AM-10:30 AM
CLASS – (classroom)
- A two-hour classroom covering laws important to teens and parents
- DISCUSSION COVERING IMPORTANCE OF VEHICLE MAINTENANCE.
- FIVE PRACTICAL EXERCISES BEHIND THE WHEEL TEACHING ACCIDENT AVOIDANCE.
- CLASSES FORMING NOW AND CLASS SIZE LIMITED.
- COST: $75.00
- In-Car Training–
- (AS EACH IN-CAR TRAINING SESSIONS SELL OUT WE WILL OPEN THE NEXT SESSION FOR REGISTRATION)
- Saturday Afternoon, February 17, 11:30 to 4:30 (SOLD OUT)
- Sunday Morning, February 18, 7:45 to 12:15 (REGISTRATION OPEN)
- Sunday Afternoon, February 18, 1:00 to 5:30
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date. Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot.
Once you select the Training Session you would like to attend you are automatically registered for the classroom.
A completion certificate is given to each student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.