- Teens with a Learners Permit will need 30 hours of seat time before attending our training
- A parent or legal guardian is required to attend this course with teens 15 to 19.
- Class Size – 30 Students.
- Class is made up of a Classroom segment, and a Hands-on Training segment.
- Hands-On training Session:
North Forsyth High School, 3635 Coal Mountain Dr, Cumming, GA 30028
We do not refund any registration payments, but we will gladly reschedule you to a new class up until 3 months from the originally scheduled date. Please call before missing a scheduled class as we are unable to reschedule you if you do not show up for a registered class slot. Court referrals should refer to the court that referred you.
Once you select the Training Session you would like to attend you are automatically registered for the classroom.
A completion certificate is given to each student at end of class for possible insurance discounts and court requirements.
A parent will need to attend both classroom and hands-on training to receive a completion certificate.
PLEASE PRINT THIS PAGE FOR YOUR FILES, ONCE CLASS SELLS OUT, WE WILL ADD NEW DATES AND INFORMATION MAY CHANGE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: